Here are the most popular posts that I’ve written so far. Be sure to check them out if you haven’t yet!
- 4 Surprises in the First Month of Marriage
- Physical Touch: We are THAT couple
- Cardigans are a teacher’s best friend (OR, what not to wear on a date)
- Bridal Shower Book Haul
- 5 Challenges for the Introverted Teacher
- Romeo and Juliet, 9th graders, and fictional love
- 4 Ways for Introverts to Make the Most of Quality Time
- When is a relationship past deal-breakers?
- Date Ideas that Promote Quality Time
- Thoughts on Best Friendship
Here are some of my FAVORITE posts. These are the ones that I’m personally really proud of, or that I feel are really important in some way.
- Social Media and the affect on teenagers: this subject is really close to my heart as someone who works in education and interacts with teenagers daily. It’s SO important to understand how teens interact with social media.
- Receiving Gifts: a love language for all Christians: My faith is an important aspect of my life, and I feel the concept of the 5 love languages is important and beneficial to all relationships–including our relationship with God. Come check out how I see the love language of receiving gifts to apply to our relationship with our Saviour.
- Faith, Hope, and Love: Again, my faith is important. Come see how I see the religious concepts of faith, hope, and love interacting with each other.